Thursday, November 3, 2011

Double Trip again

Life never seems to slow down enough for me to post each trip on it's own. My first trip to report was to Target on Tuesday the first. I had gone to get some Halloween candy but it was only at 30% so I didn't. Everything else Halloween was 50% so I did get a few things. Here's what I got for $36.85 (including tax). Total savings (store & coupons) was $39.12, I got a total of 35 items.

Best deals:
Halloween Softsoap- reg $3.99, sale 50% off, with coupon: $.74
Halloween Kid's Colgate toothpaste- reg $3.99, sale 50% off, with coupon $.99
Market Pantry juice- regular-$2.24, on sale $1.65, with coupon $1.15 each
Extra gum-regular $.99 with both store & manufactor coupon- FREE!!!

Had pretty good deals on everything else, but those were the best deals. Now for my trip to Publix yesterday. I totally made out on this trip. I spent $34.91 with tax and saved $47.24. I got 39 items. That works out to $.89 per item! Here's what I got:
(not pictured are two single serve OJ's & two newspapers)
Best Deals:
Coca-Cola Products- regular $1.89, on sale Buy 2 Get 1 free. Got 6 and after coupon & sale 3 were Free!
Dr. Pepper- regular $1.89, after coupon- FREE
Don Pancho tortilla shells- on clearance for 2 for $1.29 (regular price $.96 each) after coupon on package- 2 for $.19!!
Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner & Mousse- regular $3.91 & $3.99, after Store and Manufactor coupon only $3.90 for all three!
Two newspapers- $.50 each, inside a $5 off coupon I can use at that store, so basically make $9 off the newspapers!!

I got a bunch of other stuff on clearance including some Mission wraps that my mom uses (6 total) plus fruit snacks and the skinny cow dreamy clusters.


I hope everyone remembered to print their new coupons on the 1st. There were certainly alot, especially at Target.com

1 comment:

  1. Great trips! I have a couple to post, just gotta get some pics first :)

    ReplyDelete