Saturday, October 29, 2011

Double Trip

Ok since I've been extremely busy with volunteering, this post will show two shopping trips. First one is from Thursday when I went to Winn Dixie. Normally I don't shop there because they are more expensive than the other stores. But they had some good deals.
Spent $32.30 and saved $29.61.

Deals were:
Buy 2-Red Baron Pizza get the following free:
12pk ice cream cups, box of pizza rolls, box of chicken tenders, and the 7up 2L
and I had a $1.00 off coupon for the chicken tenders.

Buy bag of meatballs and get the following free:
Two bags of Ravoli

Had coupons for the Febreeze too making them a $1.50 each. Everything else was on sale, no other fantastic deals.

Next is my trip to Publix that I did yesterday, had to show it in two different pictures. I spent $55.28 with tax and saved $83.25!


Good deals:
-The cat treats regularly $1.75, on sale BOGO after coupons- FREE! I should've also gotten two others free but the store didn't have them.
-ChiChi's Tortilla shells, regularly $2.59 after coupon- FREE! (with purchase of the 2 chichi meals)
-Crest toothpaste- regular $2.93, on sale for $2.00 after coupons- $.25!
-Baby food- regular $.57 on sale for $.40 after coupon- $.15!

Had coupons for most everything though did splurge and it the Curly's Pulled Pork that was BOGO because my son LOVES it even though I didn't have a coupon and also a few other things that he asked for.

Make sure you go through your coupons with the end of the month approaching fast and get the new ones on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment