Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shopping Trip 10/18

Man I had other trips to post but can't find my receipts and was so caught up in prepping for the fair last week I didn't get them up. Oh well!! Anyways today was quite the shopping trip. Went to the first Publix, they were out of so much, so only got a few things, then ran to the one closer to my house, realized towards the end that they don't take Target coupons so had to put most stuff back, then went to the third after I got the muchkin from school. Luckily third time was the charm and I was able to get all but one thing that was on my list. I'm not even sad about the one I didn't get, was going to be a donate item anyways. So here's all that I got, total spent in all three was $45.96 and total savings (store savings & coupons) was $78.63



Definitely one of my biggest shopping trips all together. So here are my best deals today:

Sominex and Phazyme medicine- before coupons $6.68 for both. After coupons $2.32 MM!!!!!
Crisco Olive Oil (two)- before $11.98. After coupons $3.99 for both!
Campbell's Select Harvest Soup- B1G1 2.49 After coupons $.49 for both!
Smoked Sausage-2 for $5.00. After coupons 2 for $3.00
Febreeze Set & fresh- before coupon $2.99. After coupons $1.00 MM
La Creme Yogurt- $1.50. After coupons $.50!
Glade candles (forgot to add in the picture)- before 2 for $4.00, after $1.50 for both.


I also had a $5 off fifty purchase which I used on the last trip so it was like getting the dog food for free! I'll try and get an updated list of new coupons up by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment