Sunday, October 23, 2011

Walmart trip 10/23

My first trip to Walmart in awhile. Had gotten alerted to some good deals by True Couponing. Unfortunately I couldn't get everything that was on my list so I'll have to try another Walmart tomorrow.
I also had gotten a head of lettuce and a twin pack of the snack Lunchables. I had already stuck them in the fridge when I took the picture. There is also soda behind the Airwick twin packs. Before coupons & tax in was $39.95 after coupons (and before tax) was $16.80!

Best deals:
(2) Small Listerine Zero mouth wash- reg $1.72 after .28MM each!
 Travel size Axe shower gel- reg $.97 after .53MM!
Travel size Tide- reg $.97 after .47
Mentos UP2U gum- reg $1.28 after .28
Airwick Dual Warmer- reg $2.47 after FREE
Kotex U Liners- reg $1.24 after .24
Carefree lines- reg $.94 after .44
Hormel Compleats Kids meal- reg $1.66 after $.66
Taster Choice coffee packets (2)- reg $1.18 after one FREE
First Aid travel kits (2)- reg $.97 each after $.22 each
Oral B Floss- reg $2.38 after $.38

I think I got all the deals I got. Had to get the other stuff too otherwise my total would've been more impressive.

Got a super good deal on soup at Publix today too but didn't feel like taking a picture of just a few thing I had gotten there. I think it ended up being like $.20 a can for Campbell's Chunky Soup! More deals to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment